Quick update on my development of a procedure for stretching my own ski boot shells:

I have tested a boot stretching tool prototype. The tool worked on one of my test boots, although imperfectly. The tool itself needs some refinement to deliver the quality stretch I require for work on my “good” boots. I do, however, believe execution of my procedure was mostly successful and repeatable. The only problem with execution was that I didn’t quite stretch the shell enough.

I will follow-up with details about my simple boot stretching tool when I get closer to a final product.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s